Did you know that spicy foods can help you lose weight? Spicy foods can help you lose weight because it contains a compound known as “Capsaicin”.
This compound is predominantly found in spicy ingredients such as cayenne pepper and certain chillis, for example.
If you’re on the hCG diet and you want food that tingles your taste buds, then I have the recipe for you.
In this article, I will share with you the recipe for the hCG Diet Jamaican Chicken. This is a Jamaican-inspired dish that is not only spicy but very delicious as well.
Now, this dish makes use of Habanero peppers. Although they are hotter than the Jalapeno pepper, it will be mitigated when all of the ingredients blend together.
So, without further ado, here are the ingredients that you need to cook the hCG Diet Jamaican Chicken:
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsps chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1 habanero pepper, sliced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1-inch strips
- Get either a food processor or blender and combine the brown sugar, vinegar, onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, thyme, allspice, habanero, and the garlic. Process all of the ingredients until it has a smooth consistency.
- Get a resealable bag and put all of the chicken inside. Use 3/4 of the sauce you’ve made earlier. Make sure to squeeze out all of the excess air to retain the freshness of the chicken.
- Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least an hour (the longer it gets marinated, the better the flavor).
- Next, preheat your oven’s broiler.
- Remove the chicken from the resealable bag and discard the marinade sauce. Broil the chicken for a good 10-15 minutes (turning once every 5-7 minutes) or until it is fully cooked.
- Get a small saucepan and reheat the sauce you’ve made earlier.
- Get a nice big plate and put the chicken on it. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Diet Jamaican Chicken is a great dish and it is perfect for people who are on phase 2 of the hCG diet. Each serving only has 197 calories each so it is perfect to be eaten during lunch or dinner.
It only takes a good 15 minutes to cook this dish (although what’s really taking up time is the marinating period). For best flavor, allow the chicken to marinate for more than an hour (preferably around 3-4 hours).
If you’re in phase 3 of the hCG diet, you can modify the dish by adding some rice on the plate afterward.
The hCG Diet Jamaican Chicken is an amazing dish. The spice from the habanero pepper is mitigated because of the sugar and other ingredients.
If you want a chicken dish that does not compromise on flavor and is safe to eat during phase 2 of the hCG diet, then try the hCG Diet Jamaican Chicken for yourself.